Leadership is about creating a worthwhile workplace. It focuses on the ability to self-manage and to develop others. Leadership is designed around your attitude, your choices and your responses. Leadership skills will determine whether or not your organization will survive in today’s economy. The rules have changed and visionary thinking and strong leadership skills will help you create the future you want instead of having it determined by others.
Strong leaders understand that many skills are required to build a future focused business. Leaders must:
Exploring and understanding each of these demands is a step toward improving the ability of managers, supervisors and employees to lead successfully in a variety of settings, both in the workplace and in personal situations. In order to customize a training program to meet your needs for leadership skills, Conflict Resolution Academy has developed a system designed to create a presentation with sensitivity to time constraints and training budgets. Contact our offices at the phone number below with questions or if you need assistance.
- be able to identify and support the mission of their organization through strategic planning.
- be able to help others see how they fit into success of that mission. This means building a power base.
- develop employees through effort and training. This will equal to a team performance that overcomes barriers and builds unity aimed at success.
- be able to garner trust and respect among their employees through strong management skills.
- be able to give people worthwhile work, with a clear purpose, along with the energy and excitement of success. They must also appreciate a job well done and show employees that they understand where they are "coming from."
- be able to manage workplace conflict effectively. They must not just be strong communicators, but must be able to take steps to navigate resolution in order help resolve the conflict at its lowest level.
- help employees strengthen their commitment to the success of the organization.
- help create accountability.
- accept that there are problems, be honest with yourself and make good choices.
- must remove obstacles (including personnel) standing in the way of mission fulfillment.
- be able to get results.